Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New Dragonball Trailer?

dragonballdbmovie4


So ComingSoon.net is reporting that there will be a new Dragonball movie trailer attached to the upcoming film adaptation of Max Payne. The movie looks cheesy as hell from the few pictures that I have seen released thus far. I don't really know what to think about this one yet. Could it be actually entertaining, sctrach that, I know it will be entertaining, but could it actually be good? All I know is I pretty much loathe the guy playing Goku(yeah I watched the series when I was younger, sue me), he looks silly. On a related note Max Payne looks awesome. Dragonball is scheduled for release on April 3rd, 2009.

2 comments:

Robert Lyon said...

It's kind of sad. I feel like the film industry is running out of original ideas. The last 3 years have been a purely pathetic regurgitation of worthless crap (cartoons, 70/80's tv shows, musicals)... I'm not looking forward to it.

Tyler Mager said...

I'm sure it will be awful, however it could also be so bad it's good, which I always enjoy. But you are correct it is sad when all the film industry ahs left are rehashes of old ideas and nothing original.